Shared Hosting Solutions Explanation
A shared hosting solution entails depositing and/or sharing given web content on a hosting server run by a shared hosting supplier. There are various classes of hosting services utilized for different ends, so let's take a glimpse at them. In that way, you can determine what you want, on the basis of whether you'd like to set up a blog, e-mail box accounts, or to share files with buddies and colleagues.
5 websites hosted
Unlimited websites hosted
- File hosting: a service made available by certain file storage providers, which allows you to share immense files. These could be disk images, films, audio files, archives, and so on. This solution is also known as file storage, and its single designation is to share files, since it does not offer site uploading. Once the files are uploaded, you will either get an accidentally generated download link for each of them, or you will be able to examine an inventory of all the files in a directory, but you will not be able to see .html or .php web page files in your browser. Free-of-charge file storage packages often include adverts next to the download links, while a timer compels you to wait for a given span of time to perceive them. A single file can be downloaded with limited speed. If you run a paid file hosting plan, there are no limitations as to how many files you can upload/download immediately, and also there is no limitation as far as the download speed and the file size are concerned.
At present, with the assistance of the cPanel web hosting firms, "file hosting" is being renamed to the more modish "cloud shared hosting". This is an entirely twisted explanation of the literal connotation of "cloud hosting". An actual cloud shared hosting system would assign the load between separate sets of hosting servers in a cluster, which are dedicated to attending different shared hosting services (electronic mail, data storage, stats, DNS, databases, web hosting CP, etc.) So, the file hosting solution is just a type of a disk storage hosting service, not a cloud shared hosting one. It's not even near.
- Image hosting: similar to file hosting; certain firms offer a hosting service for images solely. This hosting variant is good if you would like to share a huge amount of pics with friends or acquaintances since the service is commonly free of cost. You will receive a random link for every image or album and you can subsequently share this link. As with the file storage service, .html and .php files are not compatible, so the solution cannot be used for websites.
- E-mail hosting: a solution devoted to taking care of your e-mail addresses. Some vendors provide shared hosting services for sites, but do not offer an email solution. If you desire to keep an e-mail address with your domain name but do not desire to keep a website, then the email shared hosting solution is what you require. You can open e-mail accounts and manage them, but there will be no web solution for the domain name. The e-mail hosting solution involves incoming POP/IMAP and outgoing SMTP email servers.
- Video hosting: this service enables you to upload and share videos. You can either share a link to some video file, or you can embed the video clip in your website that is hosted elsewhere. The benefit of utilizing this method in lieu of uploading the video clip in a web hosting account is that the video clip creates a given amount of CPU load, so with a bunch of video clips and a few hundred website visitors, you may have a problem with your shared hosting reserves. Embedding the video clip will permit you to utilize as many video clips as you want without worrying about system reserves.
- Shared hosting: this is the service that you need if you wish to own a website. To some extent, it contains all of the aforesaid hosting forms since, along with your sites, you can also host images and files, you can create databases and e-mailbox accounts, upload video files, etc. At Rhaphe Global Ent you can take a glimpse at shared shared hosting and dedicated hosting services that enable you to have all of the aforesaid services in one single location. There may be limits depending on the type of shared hosting service that you've picked - a free hosting account, a paid shared website hosting package, a VPS hosting or a dedicated server. Depending on that, your shared hosting package may be better or worse compared to the typical e-mail/file/video/image hosting plans that are designed for specific content only.